12th Grade Planning Meeting with Counselor
The PCCR, or College and Career Readiness Plan, is a yearly meeting and process in which counselors help students plan for graduation and beyond. The counselors at Copper Hills are currently holding these meetings for 112h grade students and their parents.
This meeting can include the following:
1. College and Career Exploration: We will help your student explore their interests, skills, and goals to identify potential career paths and college majors that align with their passions.
2. College Application Guidance: For those considering higher education, we will provide information on college application processes, deadlines, and financial aid options.
3. Scholarships and Financial Planning: We can offer guidance on scholarship opportunities and help you and your student plan for the financial aspects of post-secondary education.
4. Personalized Planning: Each student is unique, and we will create an individualized plan to support them in reaching their post-high school goals.
Research shows that students find greater success in school if…
- They have the best schedule for their abilities and needs.
- They can identify their interests and abilities.
- They have a plan for school and beyond.
- They can set goals.
- Their parents are involved in the process.
Meetings can be scheduled using by clicking on your counselor below to access their appointment scheduler.