Have you failed any classes between 9th – 12th grade? Check with your counselor to get a list of classes you need to make up! Here is a list of credit recovery options. Let’s start on making up these classes so that you can get back on track to graduate!
Here is some information about how to sign up for the Credit Recovery Program at Copper Hills.
Please note this process is the same for both Virtual and In-person students
- Students need to email their counselor or visit them in person to evaluate credit recovery needs and the counselor will create you a list of what credits need to be recovered.
- Students will then call the Main Office 801-256-5300 and make a payment on school packets. Students need to tell the Main Office which packet(s) they are paying for.
- Students can have two packets at a time.
- Email Lenny (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a copy of the paid receipt (from Main Office) and a copy of the prioritized credit needs list (from Counselor). Then Lenny will assign packets to the student and will email instructions to the student, and assign Remind 101 to the student.
If students need additional packets – they will verify which packets with their counselor, or refer to the credit needs form and then contact Lenny directly.
- $50.00 for Semester 1 ( as many packets as possible)
- or $35 for 1 packet if only 1 packet is needed.
The due date to finish any credit recovery courses is January 15th .