- ALL packets must have each of the assignments and quizzes completed with a cumulative score of 60% or above.
- ALL work/packets must be completed on or before May 20th.
- ALL packets will be reset for a deadline of May 20th.
- Any packet that is not received on or before May 20th, will receive an “incomplete” grade and not count towards graduation.
- Students will not be required to take the final exam.
If you are NOT in a CARES class and have any questions, please contact Lynelle Brinkerhoff, the Credit Recovery Coordinator at Copper Hills.