Due to the ongoing situation with the Covid-19 virus, we had to reevaluate the process related to Summer School packets.
This new process will be as follows:
Summer School registration will be June 10th, 11th and 12th. The cost will be $50.00 for as many makeup packets as needed.
After June 12th, students may still register until July 1st. The cost will be $25.00 per individual packet.
Deadline to sign up for summer packets will be July 1st. If students have not signed up by July 1st, students will need to wait until the new school year begins.
Students will need to contact:
- their counselors to evaluate credit recovery needs
- the main office 801-256-5300 and make a payment on school packets before they can be assigned.
Information regarding completion of packets:
- ALL packets must have every assignment fully completed with a good faith best effort, as determined by the teacher, and the cumulative score of those completed assignments are at 60% or higher (the average of all assignments reach 60% or higher) AND every quiz is at 60% or higher.
- ALLwork/packets must be completed on or before August 3rd.
- Any packet that is notreceived on or before August 3rd, will receive an “incomplete” grade and not count towards graduation.
- Studentswill not be required to take the final exam.
If you have any questions, please contact: Lynelle.Brinkerhoff@jordandistrict.org
We appreciate your help in having your student be successful. We want the best of success for our students. This situation continues to be fluid and ever changing and we are here to help and assist you in any way we can.