Test date: Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Test time: 7:30 am
Test Place: Tech Atrium
Test fee: $20.00 at www.TotalRegistration.net/PSAT/450450 A few Fee Waivers are available in the counseling office. (Please see your counselor for more information).
PSAT Registration: September 28 to October 13 before the test.
Things to bring: Calculator, #2 pencils
****No Cell Phones****
After registering for the PSAT on the Total Registration website bring your confirmation paper to the counseling center to receive the PSAT Student Guide, which is full of useful information, including a full-length Practice Test. The Guide and the Practice Test will help you understand the directions and become familiar with the types of questions the will be asked during the test.
Taking the PSAT allows you:
- Get specific suggestions on how to improve your academic skills through a question-by-question review of answers
- Assess your critical reading, mathematical reasoning, and writing skills and see how your scores compare to other students across the country.
- Prepare for the SAT with a free personalized study plan that will provide instruction on specific academic skills that need attention and suggested steps to improve those skills
- Enter National Merit Scholarship competitions for recognition and scholarships.
- Access free resources and information about college majors and careers that interest you. Also you may receive admissions and financial aid information from colleges and universities.
****Remember seating is limited purchase your space early****