Q: Are you ready for the ACT test?
A: Visit the Shmoop website to practice the tests, find your weak spots, drill the concepts, and earn shmoints!
Follow these steps to create a Student Shmoop account:
- Click on the school name fom the A-Z menu
- Click “Let’s Go”
- Click No (you don’t have an account)
- Magic Word: ARCHES (all caps)
- Create a username and password
- Enter your email address
- Click “My Profile” to visit your profile page and join a classroom.
- Click “Test Prep Passes” in your profile page to navigate to ACT Prep on Shmoop!
BYU ACT Prep Course
Two courses to choose from –
Option One: Visit website for summer courses
Option Two: 8-week course with 21 hours of specialized instruction, 7 hours practice test, two official proctored practice exams, diagnostic results for the pre- and post-test to help guide individual study, 3 hours of bonus math lab for extra help, and Nationally recognized top-quality textbooks.
Fee: $295. See website for specific dates, times, and locations. www.testprepbyu.edu / phone: 877-221-6716 or 801-422-8925.