Search for Scholarships
Click Here for the Scholarship Database
These scholarships are listed by month due. Expect deadlines are 1st of the month – don’t miss deadlines.
See our list of current Scholarship Highlights below:
GoTranscript Academic Scholarship $1,000 Program for High school senior or current full-time college freshman. Applications are accepted year-round. To learn more, please visit our official scholarship page: https://gotranscript.com/
ZipRecruiter is offering a $3,000 scholarship for seniors, available each semester!
Seniors and college students can write a 500-800 word submission that addresses both these prompts:
1. Describe a job you previously held – or hold
2. Describe your ideal post-graduate job
Find out more and apply here: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/scholarship
Monthly Scholarships from Nitro College Scholarships!
- Award amount is $2,018
- Awarded on a monthly basis
- No essay required
Wendy’s High School Heisman – Top SENIOR ATHLETES! 3.0 or higher GPA, apply today for a chance to win. https://www.wendyshighschoolheisman.com/about/Deadline: October 17, 2018.
SureCall $1,000 scholarship – students who demonstrates their passion for improving the world post-graduation. Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents, eighteen years or older at the time of entry, and enrolled in an accredited college or university located within the United States at the time of awarding the prize. The scholarship is open to all majors and will close on 11:59:59 PM PT on 10/31/18.
Scholarship application information and the application is found at the bottom of the page: https://www.surecall.com/surecall-future-leaders-scholarship/
280 Group, provides training and professional certifications in Product Management. Each year, we offer three scholarships to students who are pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, economics or a related field and have a GPA of at least 2.5.
The students awarded the scholarship will receive a one-time cash payment of $500 and full access to the Certified Product Manager – Online Course and Exam. This course is valued at $1,495 and will teach students the core skills to be a Product Manager and allow them to earn the prestigious AIPMM (Association of International Product Management and Marketing) Certified Product Manager® credential.
Submissions must be received by November 15th of each calendar year, recipients will be notified by email the last week of December of that year.
Attention Seniors! Apply for the Daniels Scholars Program: It’s more than just a scholarship.
- The Daniels Scholarship Program is for graduating high school seniors who demonstrate exceptional character, leadership, and a commitment to serving their communities. It is not an academic merit based scholarship, but rather focuses on who the applicant is as a person.
- The application period for the 2019 Class of Daniels Scholars will be October through November.
- The spring is a great time for students to take ACT/SAT tests. Students will be required to earn ACT scores of at least 17 in each category, or SAT scores of at least 920, with a minimum of 450 in Evidence-Based Reading and Writing and 470 in Math. Students must have their score sheet from ACT/SAT reflecting their eligible scores by the application deadline.
- Financial need is a component of our selection process. Students will again be required to complete the FAFSA as the first step in determining their eligibility to apply for the Daniels Scholarship Program. Students do not necessarily need to be Pell eligible, but they must demonstrate financial need.
- Our selection process entails selecting an equal number of young men and women from designated regions within our four states, meaning that students are only competing against students of the same gender from within their region. In recent years, we have received significantly more applications from females than from males. We hope that you will strongly encourage your young men to apply for our scholarship.
The Daniel’s Fund Program is more than a scholarship. View this 21 minute recorded video presentation to see detailed information about the application process, and information about what kind of student they are looking for is available here.
Deadline: November 29, 2018. http://danielsfund.org/Scholarships/
Unlimited Cellular $1,800 Scholarship Program – Seniors with a min. 3.0 GPA and financial need.
To apply for our scholarship program, you will need to submit an essay detailing your response to the following questions:
“How has your online shopping experience changed over the years?” and why we should grant you this scholarship?
The essay should be at least 400-words long and written in a Word doc. The document should be titled “ Unlimited Cellular Scholarship Application”.
– See more at: https://www.unlimitedcellular.com/Scholarship_ep_64-1.html#sthash.VpQX8Oxi.dpuf Deadline: November 30, 2018.
The Publicity.ai SEO & Content Marketing Scholarship – A $1,000 Scholarship for Emerging Marketing Geniuses
The Publicity.ai SEO & Content Marketing Scholarship is a highly competitive award for high school and college students interested in SEO and content marketing. Students applying must submit a brief essay explaining the best use of content marketing in 5 paragraphs or less, you should share what you saw, how it made you feel, the call-to-action, and ultimately explain why a certain marketing campaign was the best use of content marketing that you have ever seen for the purposes of achieving business goals (typically increasing revenue and profits).
Studying in the fields of Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Communications, or IT are recommended but not required. Being passionate about appreciating great marketing is an absolute must. We’re always excited to see what the next generation of marketing leaders thinks is great content!
Deadline: December 15th of each year.
Final Fantasy $1,000 Scholarship –
Seniors who are passionate Final Fantasy gamers must submit a brief essay explaining their relationship with Final Fantasy games and how it has made them a better student. In 5 paragraphs or less, you should share whatever you think will help us understand your appreciation for Final Fantasy games and how it has made you a better student or person overall. Include any lessons you have learned in any specific games, and the impact that they have had on your life. It’s simple, it’s open-ended, and what we are looking for is your raw passion for gaming and being the best student, leader, and person you can be! The criteria to win is the quality of your essay in communicating your love for Final Fantasy and personal growth!
Deadline: December 15, 2018. https://www.finalfantasyxvapp.com/scholarship
Lead Roster B2B Sales & Marketing Scholarship is valued at $1,000 and is for high school and college students interested in sales & marketing. Students are judged by your ability to market and sell your own ideas! Students applying must submit the URL of a video they’ve uploaded to YouTube where you explain, present, convince, inspire, entertain, market and/or sell us your reason why you deserve to win this scholarship. The video can be anything that you feel will compel us to choose your entry as long as it has “Lead Roster Scholarship” in the title and is publicly view-able.
https://www.leadroster.com/?scholarship Deadline: December 2018.
The application for this scholarship requires
the winning student will be
PhentermineClinics Health $1,000 Scholarship – Minimum Eligibility Requirements: You are currently enrolled in a college, university, high school or trade school. The content you submit in your application must be unique and must offer value to the reader. Creative, high-quality submissions have a higher chance of winning. One winner will be selected by January 15th. Application Deadline: December 31st, 2018
Further Reading: To learn more, please continue reading or visit our official scholarship page: https://phentermineclinics.
Open Water $1,500 Student Scholarship –
– Send an essay on the topic “How do you envision your field of study fitting into the future?”
– Be a permanent resident of the United States who is enrolled or plans to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study towards a bachelor’s degree
– Minimum 3.3 grade-point average (on a 4.0 scale) and a minimum 24 ACT or minimum SAT score of 1680 (including writing section)
– Students must have demonstrated leadership in entrepreneurship, environmental stewardship, and/or participatory citizenship.
– Please see full details here – Application deadline – December 31st, 2018.
Imagine America Foundation Scholarship – Seniors with at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA who plan to attend a career school following graduation. Applicants are also requested to demonstrate commitment to community service and/or financial need.
Deadline: January 1, 2019. https://www.imagine-america.org/students/scholarships-education/highschoolscholarships/
Unigo Group I Have a Dream $1,500 Scholarship –
- 13 years or older at the time of application
- U.S. citizen
- Enrolled or planning to enroll no later than 2025 at an accredited institution
- A 250-word answer to the following prompt: “We want to know… what do you dream about? Whether it’s some bizarre dream you had last week, or your hopes for the future, share your dreams with us for a chance to win $1,500 for college.”
Deadline: January 31, 2019
A1-Auto Transport Scholarship – $250-$1,000 scholarships available.
Any current, full-time, part-time student of an accredited or non-accredited institute, truck driving school or other logistics program, must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 to become eligible. There is no requirement of minimum age. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must write an essay/article (of at least 1000 words and may NOT be posted elsewhere on the internet) about a topic related to this site. Applications will be taken on a rolling basis. Email your essay/article to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name, contact information, and school you will be attending. https://www.a1autotransport.com/a-1-auto-transport-scholarship/ Deadline: March 10, 2019.
Project Sleep JACK & JULIE NARCOLEPSY SCHOLARSHIP $1,000 Scholarship –
- High school senior who has been diagnosed with narcolepsy
- Enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited postsecondary institution in Fall 2019
- A note from a physician that includes a narcolepsy diagnosis
- A written response to an assigned prompt (500 to 1,000 words)
Deadline: April 1, 2019
BestMattressReviews.com $1,000 Scholarship –
- High school seniors attending school in the U.S. or current students enrolled at an accredited postsecondary institution
- U.S. citizen
- 3.0 GPA for senior year
- A creative video that addresses one of the two following prompts and upload it to YouTube with the title ‘Best Mattress Reviews – Sleep Scholarship Application’:
- “How important is sleep as a public health issue? Sleep has gotten a lot of coverage in the last few years and we’d like to know how you think it stacks up and why you feel that way. Please use research and statistics to back up your opinions.”
- “Describe your current relationship with sleep and assess the quality of that relationship. Research and cover at least two to three ways you think you should change your lifestyle/sleep hygiene habits to improve your sleep health and how you plan to implement them over the next year of your life.”
- A single-page Google Drive document that answers the following questions:
- What time do you usually wake up during the weekdays (on a typical week of school)?
- What time do you usually wake up during the weekends?
- Do you ever feel like you could fall asleep in class? If so, what time(s) of day do you get sleepy?
- On average, how many hours a night did you sleep during finals week? Do you feel like it was enough, too much or too little?
- Where do you keep your phone while you sleep? Is the ringer on or is it set to silent or vibrate?
- Do you usually go to bed at the same time every night? If so, what time is that on the weekdays and what time is that on the weekends?
- What’s typically the last activity you participate in before you go to bed each night?
- Have you been diagnosed with a sleep disorder?
- Do you feel like you have trouble sleeping? If yes, how has that affected you?
Deadline: May 19, 2019
Repshop.com Scholarship – $1,500 (plus four additional $500 awards)
- High school or undergraduate/graduate student
- Attending or planning to attend an accredited postsecondary institution within one year of receiving the award
- 2.0 GPA or better (college students only)
- An unprompted essay (400 to 600 words) about one of the following subjects: snoring, sleep apnea, sleep disorders, and/or CPAP therapy
- Essay must be emailed as an MS Word PDF attachment to email@example.com
Deadline: June 30, 2018