Search for Scholarships
Click Here for the Scholarship Database
These scholarships are listed by month due. Expect deadlines are 1st of the month – don’t miss deadlines.
See our list of current Scholarship Highlights below:
GoTranscript Academic Scholarship $1,000 Program for High school senior or current full-time college freshman. Applications are accepted year-round. To learn more, please visit our official scholarship page: https://gotranscript.com/
ZipRecruiter is offering a $3,000 scholarship for seniors, available each semester!
Seniors and college students can write a 500-800 word submission that addresses both these prompts:
1. Describe a job you previously held – or hold
2. Describe your ideal post-graduate job
Find out more and apply here: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/scholarship
Monthly Scholarships from Nitro College Scholarships!
- Award amount is $2,018
- Awarded on a monthly basis
- No essay required
StepUp to College Costs Scholarship program for 8th-11th graders – This scholarship program is designed to help students prepare for college costs before their senior year.
- This program has two separate scholarship contests: one contest for 8th/9th graders, and one contest for 10th/11th graders. The essay topics/requirements are different for the two pools of applicants (see below).
- 8th/9th grade contest
o View the contest requirements and rules here
o Application can be accessed through this link
o Two $500 winners will be chosen from this pool of applicants
- 10th/11th grade contest
o View the contest requirements and rules here
o Applications can be accessed through this link starting at midnight tonight
o Two $500 winners will be chosen from this pool of applicants
The deadline for all applications is 11:59 p.m. on April 15, 2019. All winners will be informed by May 1, 2019.
LifeLine for Youth Scholarship – this is a program for good teens who have made some poor choices. We offer three $1000 scholarships to graduating seniors in an effort to raise awareness about certain topics that we believe will greatly benefit your students and help them avoid problems in the future. Topics like bullying, suicide, and substance abuse. A few of last year’s videos can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/
The instructions for applying to the scholarship are simple and can be found here:
Jiffy Lube – Teen Driver Scholarship Program – Teens currently in Drivers Ed can submit a 500 word essay on “What Drives You?”. Apply online at https://www.yourturn2apply.com/utah.htm by April 18, 2019.
Pearson, Butler Attorneys at Law Scholarship – For Overcoming Adversity Students
To apply: Seniors may write a 2-page max. on the topic, “How I Overcame a Trial in My Life, and How I am Using that Experience for Further Success in My Life.”
Essays only, no transcripts please. We are basing our winners on Essay only, not grades or GPA.
All essays should be emailed to our firm at Nadean@pearsonbutler.com, with “Scholarship Essay” in the subject line.
The award is a $500.00 Cash Stipend, a check will be issued once proof of higher education enrollment is provided; college, university, trade school.
Can be used for books, tuition, housing, etc., this is completely up to the student to decide.
The firm’s partners will vote for the most meaningful essay.
The deadline is April 21, 2019.
2019 Design a Better Future Scholarship – Students will work on a project to help improve their communities. Because we have high expectations for our awardees’ work we’re offering scholarship awards to match: five $10,000 tuition awards! We select applications based on their completion, seriousness, and viability. We will also help fund the top project up to $5,000.
Here is the link to all of the scholarship information: http://www.honorsgradu.com/scholarship-faqs/. You can also see the projects of last year’s recipients to learn more about this opportunity.
Deadline: OPTIONAL: Submit your working strategy plan and any other work to receive feedback by March 23, 2019.
Submit your final project application by April 28, 2019.
BYU Management Society Scholarship – THIS IS NOT A BYU SCHOLARSHIP – Seniors who demonstrate financial need, academic excellence, leadership and meaningful community and/or religious service. Apply here: https://form.jotform.com/BYUMS/2019-Scholarship-Application. Deadline: April 28, 2019.
Cirkled In $1,000 Scholarship – open to 8th-12th grade students and are free to apply for. It’s a simple and easy process – students answer a short prompt question, then tell us about their activities and passions. There’s no minimum GPA and no long essay to write. Students can use for any educational need, from tuition to books and supplies, even transportation if needed.
Deadline is April 30, 2019.
Southwest Valley Chamber Most-Improved Student Scholarship
$1500 Scholarship for senior who has overcome obstacles and challenges that could have prevented him/her from graduating from high school. Email a one-page essay on “What have you done to overcome challenges and what lessons you learned that will help you in your future?” and the following information to Alicia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student’s Name & GPA
Extra Curricular Activity
Deadline: May 1, 2019.
Utah Energy Workforce Scholarship – The Governor’s Office of Energy Development is proud to partner with Chevron to advance Utah’s energy workforce by providing scholarships to high school seniors who intend to pursue a STEM (Science Technology Engineering or Math) related course of study at a public or private institution of high learning in Utah.
Submit a five-minute film on energy and write an essay about your STEM goals to email@example.com. More information at https://utahenergyed.org/scholarships/. Deadline May 1, 2019.
Rover Scholarship –
How to Enter:
Answer our scholarship question in 400 – 500 words (response must be written in English).
Put your answer in a Google doc, with your name and year in college at the top (high school seniors eligible).
Submit by May 1st, 2019.
Full details here.
In order to participate in our scholarship contest, student applicants must meet the following criteria:
You need to be a resident of the United States.
You must be a graduating high school senior or currently a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college in pursuit of a associates degree, bachelor’s degree, or master’s degree. We reserve the right to verify date of high school graduation and/or university enrollment.
If you’re a graduating high school senior, your GPA must be 3.0 or above.
If you’re in college, your GPA must be 3.0 or above. If you’re in graduate school, you must either have a 2.5 GPA or above or a “Pass” in a Pass/Fail grading system.
You can’t be related to anyone on the Rover staff, but you can be related to someone who’s a pet sitter or dog walker on Rover.
Full terms here.
PONY Baseball and Softball Alumni Scholarship – players must play on a PONY (Protect Our Nation’s Youth) team for at least two years prior to application and be a senior in high school. Applications must be submitted by May 1, 2019.
PONY Baseball and Softball offers four (4) U.S. students every year the opportunity to win its Alumni Scholarships for $2,000 apiece. To learn more about the scholarship, click here: http://www.pony.org/Default.aspx?tabid=1025997.
The Utah Alpha chapter of Sigma Phi Epsilon $500 Scholarship – incoming freshmen men at Utah State for the 2019-20 academic year.
SigEp is an undergraduate fraternity that will award over $300,000 at 160 campuses across the country during the 2019-20 academic year. Our mission is Building Balanced Men. The Balanced Man Scholarship rewards men who exemplify the qualities of a Sound Mind and a Sound Body, as we believe they are two ideals essential to leading a balanced life.
To qualify for the Balanced Man Scholarship, incoming students must submit an online application by the early application deadline of June 1st, 2019 and enroll full time at the Utah State for the fall 2019 term.
Applicants have no obligation to join or affiliate with SigEp to be eligible for the scholarship. Should you have any questions concerning the Balanced Man Scholarship or the transition to college, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
BestMattressReviews.com $1,000 Scholarship –
- High school seniors attending school in the U.S. or current students enrolled at an accredited postsecondary institution
- U.S. citizen
- 3.0 GPA for senior year
- A creative video that addresses one of the two following prompts and upload it to YouTube with the title ‘Best Mattress Reviews – Sleep Scholarship Application’:
- “How important is sleep as a public health issue? Sleep has gotten a lot of coverage in the last few years and we’d like to know how you think it stacks up and why you feel that way. Please use research and statistics to back up your opinions.”
- “Describe your current relationship with sleep and assess the quality of that relationship. Research and cover at least two to three ways you think you should change your lifestyle/sleep hygiene habits to improve your sleep health and how you plan to implement them over the next year of your life.”
- A single-page Google Drive document that answers the following questions:
- What time do you usually wake up during the weekdays (on a typical week of school)?
- What time do you usually wake up during the weekends?
- Do you ever feel like you could fall asleep in class? If so, what time(s) of day do you get sleepy?
- On average, how many hours a night did you sleep during finals week? Do you feel like it was enough, too much or too little?
- Where do you keep your phone while you sleep? Is the ringer on or is it set to silent or vibrate?
- Do you usually go to bed at the same time every night? If so, what time is that on the weekdays and what time is that on the weekends?
- What’s typically the last activity you participate in before you go to bed each night?
- Have you been diagnosed with a sleep disorder?
- Do you feel like you have trouble sleeping? If yes, how has that affected you?
Deadline: May 19, 2019
Repshop.com Scholarship – $1,500 (plus four additional $500 awards)
- High school or undergraduate/graduate student
- Attending or planning to attend an accredited postsecondary institution within one year of receiving the award
- 2.0 GPA or better (college students only)
- An unprompted essay (400 to 600 words) about one of the following subjects: snoring, sleep apnea, sleep disorders, and/or CPAP therapy
- Essay must be emailed as an MS Word PDF attachment to email@example.com
Deadline: June 30, 2018
The Chairish “Design Your Future” Scholarship – $2,500 Chairish is committed to helping college students achieve their dreams.
If you are overcoming obstacles to earn a college degree, we want to hear from you! Students from all majors are encouraged to apply, but preference will be given to applicants pursuing design and engineering- related fields.
Students must meet the following eligibility requirements to apply: minimum 2.0 GPA, open to graduating high school seniors, college undergraduates, and graduate students, Must be enrolled or planning to enroll at an accredited two-year, four-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States, this scholarship is open to students from all underrepresented backgrounds. Examples of ideal applicants include, but are not limited to, students from racial minorities typically underrepresented in higher education, first generation college students, women pursuing a degree in a STEM or typically male-dominated industries, students with disabilities, and or similar situations.
Questions about our scholarship program? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadlines: January 1st and June 30th
Dixie State University Red Rock Ridge Housing Scholarship– Deadline: July 1, 2019. See application and information packet by clicking here. Seniors who are interested in attending Dixie should look into this opportunity for housing.
The SeniorHomes.com Scholarship – is intended for students who are passionate about helping seniors live healthy lives and are pursuing careers in senior care. The award can be used towards tuition and/or books. Applicant Eligibility: Applicants must be actively enrolled in or accepted to attend a U.S. college or university and pursuing a career in senior care. Application Requirements: Applicants must submit either a 500-word essay or 2-3 minute video addressing a topic related to elder care. Deadline: July 31, 2019.
Helpjuice Scholarship worth $1400 per student, for two students/freshmen. We established the Helpjuice Scholarship to help propel the next generation of young technology entrepreneurs, developers, and marketers.
We’ve made the rules straight forward for ease of application:
- Applicants must be currently attending University or College or set to attend during the 2019-2020 academic year.
- To apply, applicants need to submit one piece of work. There are no limits on the form of this work, but we ask that it’s something they truly believe in and have worked hard on.
- The application deadline for this year is August 20, 2019.
Both current students and rising freshmen are eligible to apply and the deadline is August 20th, 2019.
For more information about our scholarship, you may visit https://helpjuice.com/scholarship.
2019 Scholarship Award Sweepstakes: Discover Student Loans is giving away a $5,000 scholarship each month this year! The earlier your college bound students and parents enter, the more chances they have to win 1 of the 12 scholarships available. Families can visit Scholarship.CollegeCovered.com to enter today. Sweepstakes are open from February 2, 2019 through January 31, 2020.
Heer Law Entrepreneurship Scholarship worth $2000 CAD. We created this scholarship with the intention to help young entrepreneurs & leaders to learn how to protect their business. Deadline: December 31, 2019.
In order to be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently attending university or college or set to attend during the 2019-2020 academic year;
- Must provide an application submission, including a business plan for their current or prospective business which includes a section outlining their intellectual property strategy.
- Must apply via email to email@example.com and provide their name, address, university or college, major and expected graduation month and year.
For more information about our scholarship, you may visit this page.