Search for Scholarships
These scholarships are listed by month due. Expect deadlines are 1st of the month – don’t miss deadlines.
See our list of current Scholarship Highlights below:
GoTranscript Academic Scholarship $1,000 Program for High school senior or current full-time college freshman. Applications are accepted year-round. To learn more, please visit our official scholarship page: https://gotranscript.com/
ZipRecruiter is offering a $3,000 scholarship for seniors, available each semester!
Seniors and college students can write a 500-800 word submission that addresses both these prompts:
1. Describe a job you previously held – or hold
2. Describe your ideal post-graduate job
Find out more and apply here: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/scholarship
Monthly Scholarships from Nitro College Scholarships!
- Award amount is $2,018
- Awarded on a monthly basis
- No essay required
Footlocker Scholar Athletes – Seniors who are involved in after-school sports (e.g. intramurals, martial arts, etc.), who have a minimum GPA of 3.0, are US Citizens, and are NOT Foot Locker employees or immediate members of a Foot Locker employee. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants who embody good sportsmanship, are passionate and committed to empowering the community, are confident and enthusiastic leaders, display academic excellence, come from diverse backgrounds, and are Foot Locker Scholar Athlete material – proactive, highly motivated, inspiring, charismatic, honest, trustworthy, genuine, strong and courageous. Deadline: December 14, 2018. Apply at footlockerscholarathletes.com
The Publicity.ai SEO & Content Marketing Scholarship – A $1,000 Scholarship for Emerging Marketing Geniuses
The Publicity.ai SEO & Content Marketing Scholarship is a highly competitive award for high school and college students interested in SEO and content marketing. Students applying must submit a brief essay explaining the best use of content marketing in 5 paragraphs or less, you should share what you saw, how it made you feel, the call-to-action, and ultimately explain why a certain marketing campaign was the best use of content marketing that you have ever seen for the purposes of achieving business goals (typically increasing revenue and profits).
Studying in the fields of Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Communications, or IT are recommended but not required. Being passionate about appreciating great marketing is an absolute must. We’re always excited to see what the next generation of marketing leaders thinks is great content!
Deadline: December 15th of each year.
Final Fantasy $1,000 Scholarship –
Seniors who are passionate Final Fantasy gamers must submit a brief essay explaining their relationship with Final Fantasy games and how it has made them a better student. In 5 paragraphs or less, you should share whatever you think will help us understand your appreciation for Final Fantasy games and how it has made you a better student or person overall. Include any lessons you have learned in any specific games, and the impact that they have had on your life. It’s simple, it’s open-ended, and what we are looking for is your raw passion for gaming and being the best student, leader, and person you can be! The criteria to win is the quality of your essay in communicating your love for Final Fantasy and personal growth!
Deadline: December 15, 2018. https://www.finalfantasyxvapp.com/scholarship
Lead Roster B2B Sales & Marketing Scholarship is valued at $1,000 and is for high school and college students interested in sales & marketing. Students are judged by your ability to market and sell your own ideas! Students applying must submit the URL of a video they’ve uploaded to YouTube where you explain, present, convince, inspire, entertain, market and/or sell us your reason why you deserve to win this scholarship. The video can be anything that you feel will compel us to choose your entry as long as it has “Lead Roster Scholarship” in the title and is publicly view-able.
https://www.leadroster.com/?scholarshipDeadline: December 2018.
The application for this scholarship requires
the winning student will be
SeniorAdvisor.com Future of Assisted Living Scholarship – Scholarships for Student Caregivers – seniors who are majoring in a field of study related to gerontology or senior care.Students must be enrolled in an associate, bachelor’s, or graduate level program at an accredited institution in the United States or Canada. Applications consist of a 250-word personal bio, and a 500-700 word essay on improving the lives of seniors in assisted living facilities. Deadline: December 31, 2018. https://www.caring.com/caregivers/scholarships-for-student-caregivers
PhentermineClinics Health $1,000 Scholarship – Minimum Eligibility Requirements: You are currently enrolled in a college, university, high school or trade school. The content you submit in your application must be unique and must offer value to the reader. Creative, high-quality submissions have a higher chance of winning. One winner will be selected by January 15th. Application Deadline: December 31st, 2018
Further Reading: To learn more, please continue reading or visit our official scholarship page: https://phentermineclinics.
Open Water $1,500 Student Scholarship –
– Send an essay on the topic “How do you envision your field of study fitting into the future?”
– Be a permanent resident of the United States who is enrolled or plans to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study towards a bachelor’s degree
– Minimum 3.3 grade-point average (on a 4.0 scale) and a minimum 24 ACT or minimum SAT score of 1680 (including writing section)
– Students must have demonstrated leadership in entrepreneurship, environmental stewardship, and/or participatory citizenship.
– Please see full details here – Application deadline – December 31st, 2018.
Imagine America Foundation Scholarship – Seniors with at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA who plan to attend a career school following graduation. Applicants are also requested to demonstrate commitment to community service and/or financial need.
Deadline: January 1, 2019. https://www.imagine-america.org/students/scholarships-education/highschoolscholarships/
Hamilton Scholars – Juniors who are high achieving and service-focused should apply before the deadline: January 30, 2019. https://www.hamiltonscholars.org/
College Covered Scholarship: for seniors. Deadline January 31, 2019. Sign up for e-mails to get helpful college tips and resources, and enter to win a scholarship! Throughout the year, 11 eligible students or parents will be randomly selected to win a $10,000 Discover Student Loans Scholarship Award to help cover college expenses. See application here. https://scholarship.collegecovered.com/?acmpgn=E_EAW_CSEM_BM_X_BMHS2
Unigo Group I Have a Dream $1,500 Scholarship –
- 13 years or older at the time of application
- U.S. citizen
- Enrolled or planning to enroll no later than 2025 at an accredited institution
- A 250-word answer to the following prompt: “We want to know… what do you dream about? Whether it’s some bizarre dream you had last week, or your hopes for the future, share your dreams with us for a chance to win $1,500 for college.”
Deadline: January 31, 2019
Salt Lake Community College scholarships application deadline is February 1, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year.
Here’s how you can get started:
- Apply for admission to SLCC
- Once admitted, students will receive a letter with their SLCC Student ID number and instructions to create their MySLCC username and password.
- MySLCC is their gateway to all-important SLCC services, including scholarship applications, BruinMail email, class registration, schedule and more.
- Apply for scholarships
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Log in using their MySLCC username and password.
- Complete the General Application.
- Complete the supplemental questions for any scholarships that interest them.
- Check their BruinMail on their MySLCC for updates.
For more information, please contact the SLCC Financial Aid Office at 801-957-4410 or email@example.com.
Elks Association Scholarship for students planning to attend a vocational or technical school, or students with special needs, may apply for a scholarship. See Mrs. Summers or the Special Education department for scholarship application. Deadline: February 1, 2019.
Women’s Italian American Civic League Scholarship – Seniors of Italian ancestry who have been accepted to a college for next year. Requirements: complete application, send Official high school transcript, outline extracurricular activities, provide a summary of future educational goals and why you are the best candidate for this scholarship, include a personal essay (max. 300 words) describing: your Italian ancestry and how it has influenced your life. This essay is a critical part of the application. Tell us your story. Information is found here: Women’s Italian Civic League Scholarship 2019
South High Alumni Association Scholarship- did your parent or grandparent graduate from South High School? Apply for this half-tuition scholarship! Deadline: March 1, 2019. Find the application here: http://www.slcc.edu/alumni/docs/south-high-alumni-scholarship.pdf.
TXT180 is excited to announce our scholarships for 2019 high school graduates! We have 2 scholarships available:
- Utah Resident Scholarship $1,000
- USA National Scholarship $1,000
*Before you apply for the scholarship please view the scholarship requirements below and read these scholarship terms and conditions to verify your eligibility.
TXT180.com Scholarship Program Requirements:
Application deadline is March 1, 2019.
1) Write a 500 – 800 word essay on: Why you want to go to college and what you are most excited for in the college experience.
2) Fill out the application, attach your essay, and high school transcript. Find the application online – click here.
Utah Local Scholarship Requirements:
– Must be a resident of the state of Utah
– Must be attending a college or university in Utah as a full-time, degree-seeking student
– Be a High School Graduate in 2019
– Be a U.S Citizen or a non-citizen eligible for federal financial aid
– Earn at least a 3.4 cumulative high school GPA on the 4.0 scale
– Earn at least the score of 25 on the ACT
USA National Scholarship Requirements:
– Must be a resident of the U.S.
– Must be attending the college or university in the U.S. as a full-time, degree-seeking student
– Be a high school graduate in 2019
– Be a U.S. Citizen or Non-Citizen eligible for federal financial aid
– Earned at least a 3.4 cumulative high school GPA on the 4.0 scale
– Earned at least the score of 25 on the ACT
Questions or concerns email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be Neighborly $2,500 scholarship, by Neighbor.com. Seniors will need to submit application, essay (1,000-1,500 words), transcript (2.5 GPA or higher). Deadline: March 15, 2019. www.neighbor.com/scholarship for more information.
A1-Auto Transport Scholarship – $250-$1,000 scholarships available.
Any current, full-time, part-time student of an accredited or non-accredited institute, truck driving school or other logistics program, must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 to become eligible. There is no requirement of minimum age. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must write an essay/article (of at least 1000 words and may NOT be posted elsewhere on the internet) about a topic related to this site. Applications will be taken on a rolling basis. Email your essay/article to: email@example.com along with your full name, contact information, and school you will be attending. https://www.a1autotransport.com/a-1-auto-transport-scholarship/ Deadline: March 10, 2019.
Jiffy Lube – Teen Driver Scholarship Program – Teen drivers can submit a 500 word essay on “What Drives You?”. Apply online at https://www.yourturn2apply.com/utah.htm by March 18, 2019.
Life Line Utah Scholarship – Submit a video for a chance to win a $1,000 scholarship! High School seniors or college students may submit a video responding to bullying, suicide, or substance abuse for a chance to win! Apply at https://lifelineutah.com/scholarship/ by March 31, 2019.
Hunt Electric Merit Scholarship – Seniors who are interested in becoming an electrician should apply. This scholarship offers a full-ride scholarship for tuition, fees, books and wages while student is working toward a Journeyman Electrician. A minimum of a cumulative 2.5 GPA is required. See application for more details. Hunt Electric Merit Scholarship Criteria – 2019 (1)Hunt Electric Merit Scholarship Application – 2019 Deadline: March 31, 2019.
Project Sleep JACK & JULIE NARCOLEPSY SCHOLARSHIP $1,000 Scholarship –
- High school senior who has been diagnosed with narcolepsy
- Enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited postsecondary institution in Fall 2019
- A note from a physician that includes a narcolepsy diagnosis
- A written response to an assigned prompt (500 to 1,000 words)
Deadline: April 1, 2019
Jiffy Lube – Teen Driver Scholarship Program – Teens currently in Drivers Ed can submit a 500 word essay on “What Drives You?”. Apply online at https://www.yourturn2apply.com/utah.htm by April 18, 2019.
2019 Design a Better Future Scholarship – Students will work on a project to help improve their communities. Because we have high expectations for our awardees’ work we’re offering scholarship awards to match: five $10,000 tuition awards! We select applications based on their completion, seriousness, and viability. We will also help fund the top project up to $5,000.
Here is the link to all of the scholarship information: http://www.honorsgradu.com/scholarship-faqs/. You can also see the projects of last year’s recipients to learn more about this opportunity.
Deadline: OPTIONAL: Submit your working strategy plan and any other work to receive feedback by March 23, 2019.
Submit your final project application by April 28, 2019.
PONY Baseball and Softball Alumni Scholarship – players must play on a PONY (Protect Our Nation’s Youth) team for at least two years prior to application and be a senior in high school. Applications must be submitted by May 1, 2019.
PONY Baseball and Softball offers four (4) U.S. students every year the opportunity to win its Alumni Scholarships for $2,000 apiece. To learn more about the scholarship, click here: http://www.pony.org/Default.aspx?tabid=1025997.
BestMattressReviews.com $1,000 Scholarship –
- High school seniors attending school in the U.S. or current students enrolled at an accredited postsecondary institution
- U.S. citizen
- 3.0 GPA for senior year
- A creative video that addresses one of the two following prompts and upload it to YouTube with the title ‘Best Mattress Reviews – Sleep Scholarship Application’:
- “How important is sleep as a public health issue? Sleep has gotten a lot of coverage in the last few years and we’d like to know how you think it stacks up and why you feel that way. Please use research and statistics to back up your opinions.”
- “Describe your current relationship with sleep and assess the quality of that relationship. Research and cover at least two to three ways you think you should change your lifestyle/sleep hygiene habits to improve your sleep health and how you plan to implement them over the next year of your life.”
- A single-page Google Drive document that answers the following questions:
- What time do you usually wake up during the weekdays (on a typical week of school)?
- What time do you usually wake up during the weekends?
- Do you ever feel like you could fall asleep in class? If so, what time(s) of day do you get sleepy?
- On average, how many hours a night did you sleep during finals week? Do you feel like it was enough, too much or too little?
- Where do you keep your phone while you sleep? Is the ringer on or is it set to silent or vibrate?
- Do you usually go to bed at the same time every night? If so, what time is that on the weekdays and what time is that on the weekends?
- What’s typically the last activity you participate in before you go to bed each night?
- Have you been diagnosed with a sleep disorder?
- Do you feel like you have trouble sleeping? If yes, how has that affected you?
Deadline: May 19, 2019
Repshop.com Scholarship – $1,500 (plus four additional $500 awards)
- High school or undergraduate/graduate student
- Attending or planning to attend an accredited postsecondary institution within one year of receiving the award
- 2.0 GPA or better (college students only)
- An unprompted essay (400 to 600 words) about one of the following subjects: snoring, sleep apnea, sleep disorders, and/or CPAP therapy
- Essay must be emailed as an MS Word PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: June 30, 2018
The SeniorHomes.com Scholarship – is intended for students who are passionate about helping seniors live healthy lives and are pursuing careers in senior care. The award can be used towards tuition and/or books. Applicant Eligibility: Applicants must be actively enrolled in or accepted to attend a U.S. college or university and pursuing a career in senior care. Application Requirements: Applicants must submit either a 500-word essay or 2-3 minute video addressing a topic related to elder care. Deadline: July 2019. https://www.seniorhomes.com/assisted-living/#scholarship