Search for Scholarships
Click Here for the Scholarship Database
These scholarships are listed by month due. Expect deadlines are 1st of the month – don’t miss deadlines.
See our list of current Scholarship Highlights below:
GoTranscript Academic Scholarship $1,000 Program for High school senior or current full-time college freshman. Applications are accepted year-round. To learn more, please visit our official scholarship page: https://gotranscript.com/
ZipRecruiter is offering a $3,000 scholarship for seniors, available each semester!
Seniors and college students can write a 500-800 word submission that addresses both these prompts:
1. Describe a job you previously held – or hold
2. Describe your ideal post-graduate job
Find out more and apply here: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/scholarship
Monthly Scholarships from Nitro College Scholarships!
- Award amount is $2,018
- Awarded on a monthly basis
- No essay required
Women’s Italian American Civic League Scholarship – Seniors of Italian ancestry who have been accepted to a college for next year. Requirements: complete application, send Official high school transcript, outline extracurricular activities, provide a summary of future educational goals and why you are the best candidate for this scholarship, include a personal essay (max. 300 words) describing: your Italian ancestry and how it has influenced your life. This essay is a critical part of the application. Tell us your story. Information is found here: Women’s Italian Civic League Scholarship 2019 Deadline: February 13, 2019.
Be a Snow College Ambassador. Find out information here: Ambassador Recruitment Flyer (2). Deadline is February 15, 2019.
Flavorful Futures Scholarship – Seniors who are U.S. Citizens with at minimum of 2.5 GPA and who will be enrolling in college Fall 2019 may apply. The Sparkling Ice® Flavorful Futures Scholarship Program awards 5 scholarships of $5000 each. Eligible applicants who complete the online application process will be evaluated based on academic achievement and the creativity of their application, which should showcase what makes them who they are and how they want to contribute their gifts through education. We receive a large number of applications and recommend you begin the application process early. Deadline: February 15, 2019. https://app.mykaleidoscope.com/scholarship/flavorfulfutures
Kick Ash Film Festival Competition: Salt Lake County Health Department – E-cigarette use (“vaping” or “juuling”) among Salt Lake County youth has increased 500% since 2011, yet only 56% of high school seniors think e-cigarettes are harmful. This is a statistic we need to change. If you could make a 30-to-60-second video to persuade your peers to avoid vaping, what would it be? Winning films will win CASH and prizes!
The Salt Lake County Health Department is hosting the second Kick Ash Film Festival to bring attention to this problem. This year’s theme is Escape the Vape and submitted shorts should focus on the dangers of vaping/e-cigarette use or the negative influences driving youth e-cigarette use. Deadline: February 28, 2019. https://slco.org/health/tobacco-prevention/kick-ash/
Willy the Plumber Scholarship – Utah seniors whose parents are, or have been, incarcerated are invited to apply.
Scholarship applications are now available for the 2019-2020 school year. Deadline: February 28th, so don’t delay! See the criteria and contact scholarships@utahcf.
South High Alumni Association Scholarship- did your parent or grandparent graduate from South High School? Apply for this half-tuition scholarship! Deadline: March 1, 2019. Find the application here: http://www.slcc.edu/alumni/docs/south-high-alumni-scholarship.pdf.
Youthlinc is now accepting applications for the 2019 Youthlinc Utah Young Humanitarian Award!
This Award recognizes service-minded Utah high school juniors and seniors and undergraduate students with a $22,000 in college scholarship awards.
Application deadline: Friday, March 1, 2019
We are grateful for the George S. & Dolores Doré Eccles Foundation, the Michel Foundation, the Robert D. Kent Jr Trust, and the Low Family Foundation for sponsoring this Award. The recipients will be announced at our Annual Benefit on Saturday, May 11 at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center.
In addition, any student committed to attending the University of Utah will receive a matching scholarship from the Union Student Leader Scholarship Fund managed by the A. Ray Olpin University Union Building A $5,000 scholarship from Youthlinc would turn into $10,000 for University of Utah students!
- For the latest updates, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat @Youthlinc
TXT180 is excited to announce our scholarships for 2019 high school graduates! We have 2 scholarships available:
- Utah Resident Scholarship $1,000
- USA National Scholarship $1,000
*Before you apply for the scholarship please view the scholarship requirements below and read these scholarship terms and conditions to verify your eligibility.
TXT180.com Scholarship Program Requirements:
Application deadline is March 1, 2019.
1) Write a 500 – 800 word essay on: Why you want to go to college and what you are most excited for in the college experience.
2) Fill out the application, attach your essay, and high school transcript. Find the application online – click here.
Utah Local Scholarship Requirements:
– Must be a resident of the state of Utah
– Must be attending a college or university in Utah as a full-time, degree-seeking student
– Be a High School Graduate in 2019
– Be a U.S Citizen or a non-citizen eligible for federal financial aid
– Earn at least a 3.4 cumulative high school GPA on the 4.0 scale
– Earn at least the score of 25 on the ACT
USA National Scholarship Requirements:
– Must be a resident of the U.S.
– Must be attending the college or university in the U.S. as a full-time, degree-seeking student
– Be a high school graduate in 2019
– Be a U.S. Citizen or Non-Citizen eligible for federal financial aid
– Earned at least a 3.4 cumulative high school GPA on the 4.0 scale
– Earned at least the score of 25 on the ACT
Questions or concerns email: email@example.com
A1-Auto Transport Scholarship – $250-$1,000 scholarships available.
Any current, full-time, part-time student of an accredited or non-accredited institute, truck driving school or other logistics program, must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 to become eligible. There is no requirement of minimum age. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must write an essay/article (of at least 1000 words and may NOT be posted elsewhere on the internet) about a topic related to this site. Applications will be taken on a rolling basis. Email your essay/article to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name, contact information, and school you will be attending. https://www.a1autotransport.com/a-1-auto-transport-scholarship/ Deadline: March 10, 2019.
Be Neighborly $2,500 scholarship, by Neighbor.com. Seniors will need to submit application, essay (1,000-1,500 words), transcript (2.5 GPA or higher). Deadline: March 15, 2019. www.neighbor.com/scholarship for more information.
Jump$tart! Scholarship – Seniors, win one of three $1,250 scholarships for a creative 90-second YouTube video. Applications due: March 15, 2019. https://www.utahjumpstart.org/
PMI Northern Utah Chapter Scholarship – For seniors who demonstrate an interest in project management. To apply, please create an upload a 5 minute or less YouTube video telling a story about a project you have been involved in. Deadline: March 15, 2019. Application found here: PMI Northern Utah Chapter Scholarship 2019
ACLU Youth Activists Scholarship for High School Seniors –
- Have demonstrated strong commitment to civil liberties through activism
- Be a senior planning on entering college full-time
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Short application found on the website: www.acluutah.org
- High school transcript
- 1,000 word essay about commitment to, and work on behalf of, civil liberties
- A brief statement explaining, “What this financial award would mean to me…”
- Two recommendations from non-family references
Deadline: March 15, 2019
Jiffy Lube – Teen Driver Scholarship Program – Teen drivers can submit a 500 word essay on “What Drives You?”. Apply online at https://www.yourturn2apply.com/utah.htm by March 18, 2019.
Life Line Utah Scholarship – Submit a video for a chance to win a $1,000 scholarship! High School seniors or college students may submit a video responding to bullying, suicide, or substance abuse for a chance to win! Apply at https://lifelineutah.com/scholarship/ by March 31, 2019.
Hunt Electric Merit Scholarship – Seniors who are interested in becoming an electrician should apply. This scholarship offers a full-ride scholarship for tuition, fees, books and wages while student is working toward a Journeyman Electrician. A minimum of a cumulative 2.5 GPA is required. See application for more details. Hunt Electric Merit Scholarship Criteria – 2019 (1)Hunt Electric Merit Scholarship Application – 2019 Deadline: March 31, 2019.
Empower Manufacturing Scholarship designed specifically for Utah students. Applications due March 15, 2019. Must show interest in a degree/career in manufacturing or engineering and submit a video answering questions related to that interest. Must have minimum GPA of 3.0. Students will be required to submit a 2-4 min. video. See website for details.
– 11th grade scholarship worth $500 –
– 12th grade scholarship worth $1,000
Project Sleep JACK & JULIE NARCOLEPSY SCHOLARSHIP $1,000 Scholarship –
- High school senior who has been diagnosed with narcolepsy
- Enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited postsecondary institution in Fall 2019
- A note from a physician that includes a narcolepsy diagnosis
- A written response to an assigned prompt (500 to 1,000 words)
Deadline: April 1, 2019
Cyprus Credit Union Scholarship – Seniors who are Cyprus Credit Union members, or dependents and relatives of members, who have at minimum GPA of 3.0, and plan to attend college may apply. You will need a copy of your letter of acceptance to a college, university or trade school in Utah, school transcript, list of other scholarships or financial aid received. You must post a YouTube video on the listed topic found on the website. See site for more details. Deadline: April 1, 2019. https://www.cypruscu.com/library/files/scholarship.pdf
Jiffy Lube – Teen Driver Scholarship Program – Teens currently in Drivers Ed can submit a 500 word essay on “What Drives You?”. Apply online at https://www.yourturn2apply.com/utah.htm by April 18, 2019.
2019 Design a Better Future Scholarship – Students will work on a project to help improve their communities. Because we have high expectations for our awardees’ work we’re offering scholarship awards to match: five $10,000 tuition awards! We select applications based on their completion, seriousness, and viability. We will also help fund the top project up to $5,000.
Here is the link to all of the scholarship information: http://www.honorsgradu.com/scholarship-faqs/. You can also see the projects of last year’s recipients to learn more about this opportunity.
Deadline: OPTIONAL: Submit your working strategy plan and any other work to receive feedback by March 23, 2019.
Submit your final project application by April 28, 2019.
Rover Scholarship –
How to Enter:
Answer our scholarship question in 400 – 500 words (response must be written in English).
Put your answer in a Google doc, with your name and year in college at the top (high school seniors eligible).
Submit by May 1st, 2019.
Full details here.
In order to participate in our scholarship contest, student applicants must meet the following criteria:
You need to be a resident of the United States.
You must be a graduating high school senior or currently a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college in pursuit of a associates degree, bachelor’s degree, or master’s degree. We reserve the right to verify date of high school graduation and/or university enrollment.
If you’re a graduating high school senior, your GPA must be 3.0 or above.
If you’re in college, your GPA must be 3.0 or above. If you’re in graduate school, you must either have a 2.5 GPA or above or a “Pass” in a Pass/Fail grading system.
You can’t be related to anyone on the Rover staff, but you can be related to someone who’s a pet sitter or dog walker on Rover.
Full terms here.
PONY Baseball and Softball Alumni Scholarship – players must play on a PONY (Protect Our Nation’s Youth) team for at least two years prior to application and be a senior in high school. Applications must be submitted by May 1, 2019.
PONY Baseball and Softball offers four (4) U.S. students every year the opportunity to win its Alumni Scholarships for $2,000 apiece. To learn more about the scholarship, click here: http://www.pony.org/Default.aspx?tabid=1025997.
BestMattressReviews.com $1,000 Scholarship –
- High school seniors attending school in the U.S. or current students enrolled at an accredited postsecondary institution
- U.S. citizen
- 3.0 GPA for senior year
- A creative video that addresses one of the two following prompts and upload it to YouTube with the title ‘Best Mattress Reviews – Sleep Scholarship Application’:
- “How important is sleep as a public health issue? Sleep has gotten a lot of coverage in the last few years and we’d like to know how you think it stacks up and why you feel that way. Please use research and statistics to back up your opinions.”
- “Describe your current relationship with sleep and assess the quality of that relationship. Research and cover at least two to three ways you think you should change your lifestyle/sleep hygiene habits to improve your sleep health and how you plan to implement them over the next year of your life.”
- A single-page Google Drive document that answers the following questions:
- What time do you usually wake up during the weekdays (on a typical week of school)?
- What time do you usually wake up during the weekends?
- Do you ever feel like you could fall asleep in class? If so, what time(s) of day do you get sleepy?
- On average, how many hours a night did you sleep during finals week? Do you feel like it was enough, too much or too little?
- Where do you keep your phone while you sleep? Is the ringer on or is it set to silent or vibrate?
- Do you usually go to bed at the same time every night? If so, what time is that on the weekdays and what time is that on the weekends?
- What’s typically the last activity you participate in before you go to bed each night?
- Have you been diagnosed with a sleep disorder?
- Do you feel like you have trouble sleeping? If yes, how has that affected you?
Deadline: May 19, 2019
Repshop.com Scholarship – $1,500 (plus four additional $500 awards)
- High school or undergraduate/graduate student
- Attending or planning to attend an accredited postsecondary institution within one year of receiving the award
- 2.0 GPA or better (college students only)
- An unprompted essay (400 to 600 words) about one of the following subjects: snoring, sleep apnea, sleep disorders, and/or CPAP therapy
- Essay must be emailed as an MS Word PDF attachment to email@example.com
Deadline: June 30, 2018
The SeniorHomes.com Scholarship – is intended for students who are passionate about helping seniors live healthy lives and are pursuing careers in senior care. The award can be used towards tuition and/or books. Applicant Eligibility: Applicants must be actively enrolled in or accepted to attend a U.S. college or university and pursuing a career in senior care. Application Requirements: Applicants must submit either a 500-word essay or 2-3 minute video addressing a topic related to elder care. Deadline: July 2019. https://www.seniorhomes.com/assisted-living/#scholarship
Helpjuice Scholarship worth $1400 per student, for two students/freshmen. We established the Helpjuice Scholarship to help propel the next generation of young technology entrepreneurs, developers, and marketers.
We’ve made the rules straight forward for ease of application:
- Applicants must be currently attending University or College or set to attend during the 2019-2020 academic year.
- To apply, applicants need to submit one piece of work. There are no limits on the form of this work, but we ask that it’s something they truly believe in and have worked hard on.
- The application deadline for this year is August 20, 2019.
Both current students and rising freshmen are eligible to apply and the deadline is August 20th, 2019.
For more information about our scholarship, you may visit https://helpjuice.com/scholarship.
2019 Scholarship Award Sweepstakes: Discover Student Loans is giving away a $5,000 scholarship each month this year! The earlier your college bound students and parents enter, the more chances they have to win 1 of the 12 scholarships available. Families can visit Scholarship.CollegeCovered.com to enter today. Sweepstakes are open from February 2, 2019 through January 31, 2020.