Search for Scholarships
Earn Cash for College by Searching for Eligible Scholarships
Click Here for the Scholarship Database
These scholarships are listed by month due. Expect deadlines are 1st of the month – don’t miss deadlines.
See this list of current Scholarship Highlights below:
Interested in attending a trade school after high school? Check out this website for top trade school scholarships for Utah students: https://www.imagine-america.org/top-trade-schools-scholarships-utah-high-school-seniors/
ZipRecruiter is offering a $3,000 scholarship for seniors, available each semester!
Seniors and college students can write a 500-800 word submission that addresses both these prompts:
1. Describe a job you previously held – or hold
2. Describe your ideal post-graduate job
Find out more and apply here: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/scholarship
Monthly Scholarships from Nitro College Scholarships!
- Award amount is $2,018
- Awarded on a monthly basis
- No essay required
The Edge Scholarship – Weber University is offering a scholarship to students with Concurrent Enrollment credits. This scholarship must be used at WSU. Value of $2,000 that cannot be stacked and is nonrenewable.
- At least 12 concurrent enrollment credits through ANY Utah college
- 3.0 COLLEGE GPA. They don’t care about high school gpa
- US citizen.
Here’s the link: https://www.weber.edu/
Edwards Lifesciences Foundation Scholarship Program aims to increase access to higher education and to promote careers in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). 10 four-year scholarships of $2,500 per year ($10,000 in total) to high school seniors from Salt Lake County, Utah or Orange County, California or Puerto Rico who are pursuing bachelor’s degrees in STEM fields.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a current high school senior residing in Orange County, California or Salt Lake County, Utah or Puerto Rico or be a child (or in the guardianship) of an Edwards Lifesciences employee
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a STEM field
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal resident
- Demonstrate financial need
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for scholarship renewal
- March 8, 2018 – Scholarship application available for the 2018-2019 academic year
- April 11, 2018 – Application deadline
- Late May 2018 – Scholarship Recipients announced via U.S. mail
- August 1, 2018 – Scholarship mailed to students
StepUp Utah Scholarships for 10th $ 11th graders: $500 awards! Complete the FAFSA4Caster and submit a 700-word essay. Information at: https://stepuputah.com/2018/03/earn-scholarship-money-10th-11th-grader/ Deadline: April 17, 2018. Apply here: https://stepuputah.com/stepup-college-costs-scholarship-10th-11th/
• The award is a $500.00 cash stipend, a check will be issued once proof of higher educationenrollment is provided; college, university, trade school, etc.• Can be used for books, tuition, housing, etc., this is completely up to the student to decide.• The essay should be a maximum of 2 pages• The topic is “How I Overcame a Trial in My Life, and How I am Using that Experience for Further Success in My Life”. Essays only, no transcripts please. We are basing our winners on essay only, not their grades or their GPA.
• All essays should be emailed to our law firm at Nadean@pearsonbutler.com, with “Scholarship Essay” in the subject line, and your high school.• The deadline for students to turn in their essays is April 20th, 2018.• The firm’s partners will vote for the most meaningful essay.• The partner may choose to present the Scholarship at the Senior Awards Night/Assembly.
Mountain America Credit Union Scholarships – Seniors who are members of MACU – apply for one of three scholarships: Community Service and Social Service, General and Other Academic Majors, and Business and Communications Majors. Students will need to submit transcript, essay, summary, birth certificate, and 2 letters of recommendation. $2,000 awards. Deadline: April 27, 2018. https://www.macu.com/about-us/community-involvement/scholarships/application-instructions
Glen L. Rudd Foundation Scholarship – for Polynesian seniors and current college students who plan to attend college fall of 2018. Deadline April 27, 2018. Complete the application, including plans for the future, extra-curricular activities and goals. Applications are available through Ms. Green, POP Advisor, and Mrs. Summers, Scholarship Specialist.
2018 – 2019 Visionary Scholarship – All high school students (grades 9-12) are eligible to apply. Deadline is May 1, 2018. There is absolutely no cost to apply and a student does not need to demonstrate financial need in order to be eligible.
Rover Scholarship – Answer our scholarship question in 400 – 500 words (response must be written in English).
Put your answer in a Google doc, with your name and year in college at the top (high school seniors allowed).
PDFelement Seniors – scholarship to the students from any part of the world with a demonstrated interest in digital document processing skills. PDFelement is a PDF editing
https://pdf.wondershare.com/scholarship.html Deadline: June 15, 2018.
Universal Retirement is offering a $1,000 Scholarship for the 2018-2019 school year. Deadline: July 31, 2018.
High school seniors can record a 1-2 minute creative video, Like the Universal Retirement Facebook page and post a link to the video; fill out the scholarship form found on the website.
The details and how to apply for the Scholarship can be found at https://www.uniret.com/scholarship/
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reply to this email or call Joshua Watson at (702)403-0811
UEW Healthcare EEOICPA Scholarship – This scholarship is available to any High School senior nationwide. Deadline: July 31, 2018. Award Amount: $1000 Find the Application here: https://www.uewhealth.com/eeoi
- You must be currently enrolled in or have been accepted to (and planning to attend) a University or College in the United States and provide proof of current enrollment. If you have not received acceptance, you may still apply, but be sure to provide proof of acceptance and enrollment for the scholarship to be released (ex. screenshot of grades, picture of acceptance letter, etc.)
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Cumulative GPA of the current or most recent secondary education program you have attended.
NursingSchoolsAlmanac.com – Aspiring Nurse Scholarship – $1,000 scholarship to a future nurse in the high school graduating class of 2018. This scholarship competition is open to all high school seniors who plan to pursue college education in nursing, including LPN / LVN, ADN, and BSN programs. Scholarship applications will be accepted until midnight on August 31, 2018.
280 Group, provides training and professional certifications in Product Management. Each year, we offer three scholarships to students who are pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, economics or a related field and have a GPA of at least 2.5.
The students awarded the scholarship will receive a one-time cash payment of $500 and full access to the Certified Product Manager – Online Course and Exam. This course is valued at $1,495 and will teach students the core skills to be a Product Manager and allow them to earn the prestigious AIPMM (Association of International Product Management and Marketing) Certified Product Manager® credential.
Submissions must be received by November 15th of each calendar year, recipients will be notified by email the last week of December of that year.
Attention 2019 Class of Daniels Scholars:
Current juniors, to prepare to apply for the Daniels Scholarship Program in the fall:
- The Daniels Scholarship Program is for graduating high school seniors who demonstrate exceptional character, leadership, and a commitment to serving their communities. It is not an academic merit based scholarship, but rather focuses on who the applicant is as a person.
- The application period for the 2019 Class of Daniels Scholars will be October through November.
- The spring is a great time for students to take ACT/SAT tests. Students will be required to earn ACT scores of at least 17 in each category, or SAT scores of at least 920, with a minimum of 450 in Evidence-Based Reading and Writing and 470 in Math. Students must have their score sheet from ACT/SAT reflecting their eligible scores by the application deadline.
- Financial need is a component of our selection process. Students will again be required to complete the FAFSA as the first step in determining their eligibility to apply for the Daniels Scholarship Program. Students do not necessarily need to be Pell eligible, but they must demonstrate financial need.
- Our selection process entails selecting an equal number of young men and women from designated regions within our four states, meaning that students are only competing against students of the same gender from within their region. In recent years, we have received significantly more applications from females than from males. We hope that you will strongly encourage your young men to apply for our scholarship.
The Daniel’s Fund Program is more than a scholarship. View this 21 minute recorded video presentation to see detailed information about the application process, and information about what kind of student they are looking for is available here.