Search for Scholarships
Earn Cash for College by Searching for Eligible Scholarships
Click Here for the Scholarship Database
These scholarships are listed by month due. Expect deadlines are 1st of the month – don’t miss deadlines.
See this list of current Scholarship Highlights below:
Interested in attending a trade school after high school? Check out this website for top trade school scholarships for Utah students: https://www.imagine-america.org/top-trade-schools-scholarships-utah-high-school-seniors/
ZipRecruiter is offering a $3,000 scholarship for seniors, available each semester!
Seniors and college students can write a 500-800 word submission that addresses both these prompts:
1. Describe a job you previously held – or hold
2. Describe your ideal post-graduate job
Find out more and apply here: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/scholarship
Monthly Scholarships from Nitro College Scholarships!
- Award amount is $2,018
- Awarded on a monthly basis
- No essay required
PDFelement Seniors – scholarship to the students from any part of the world with a demonstrated interest in digital document processing skills. PDFelement is a PDF editing software that provides business solutions for universities, non-profit organizations, government entities, and small to mid-sized businesses. Our goal is provide simple PDF software that lets you work smarter with office documents. With that in mind, we want to invite you to apply for a “PDFs and I” story contest. The winning student will be awarded with $1,000, and the 10 runners-up will receive PDFelement 6 (Valued at $59.95) for free!
https://pdf.wondershare.com/scholarship.htmlDeadline: June 15, 2018.
DrToHelp Student Athlete $500 Scholarship – Wanted: leaders of tomorrow to live a healthy lifestyle and improve the quality of life for the next generation. Seniors with a 3.0 minimum GPA who are planning to attend college. drtohelp.com/pages/scholarship. Deadline: July 15, 2018
2018 Utah Ethical Leadership Awards – The fifth annual Utah Ethical Leadership Awards program is now underway to recognize and support the ethical leadership of organizations in the state of Utah. Applications are now open for these awards. All businesses, government entities, and nonprofit organizations with ethical standards are encouraged to apply. Applications close on July 30th, 2018. The application is available online by clicking the following link: Utah Ethical Leadership Award Application
Universal Retirement is offering a $1,000 Scholarship for the 2018-2019 school year. Deadline: July 31, 2018.
High school seniors can record a 1-2 minute creative video, Like the Universal Retirement Facebook page and post a link to the video; fill out the scholarship form found on the website.
The details and how to apply for the Scholarship can be found at https://www.uniret.com/scholarship/
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reply to this email or call Joshua Watson at (702)403-0811
UEW Healthcare EEOICPA Scholarship – This scholarship is available to any High School senior nationwide. Deadline: July 31, 2018. Award Amount: $1000 Find the Application here: https://www.uewhealth.com/eeoi
- You must be currently enrolled in or have been accepted to (and planning to attend) a University or College in the United States and provide proof of current enrollment. If you have not received acceptance, you may still apply, but be sure to provide proof of acceptance and enrollment for the scholarship to be released (ex. screenshot of grades, picture of acceptance letter, etc.)
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Cumulative GPA of the current or most recent secondary education program you have attended.
NursingSchoolsAlmanac.com – Aspiring Nurse Scholarship – $1,000 scholarship to a future nurse in the high school graduating class of 2018. This scholarship competition is open to all high school seniors who plan to pursue college education in nursing, including LPN / LVN, ADN, and BSN programs. Scholarship applications will be accepted until midnight on August 31, 2018.
280 Group, provides training and professional certifications in Product Management. Each year, we offer three scholarships to students who are pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, economics or a related field and have a GPA of at least 2.5.
The students awarded the scholarship will receive a one-time cash payment of $500 and full access to the Certified Product Manager – Online Course and Exam. This course is valued at $1,495 and will teach students the core skills to be a Product Manager and allow them to earn the prestigious AIPMM (Association of International Product Management and Marketing) Certified Product Manager® credential.
Submissions must be received by November 15th of each calendar year, recipients will be notified by email the last week of December of that year.
Attention 2019 Class of Daniels Scholars:
Current juniors, to prepare to apply for the Daniels Scholarship Program in the fall:
- The Daniels Scholarship Program is for graduating high school seniors who demonstrate exceptional character, leadership, and a commitment to serving their communities. It is not an academic merit based scholarship, but rather focuses on who the applicant is as a person.
- The application period for the 2019 Class of Daniels Scholars will be October through November.
- The spring is a great time for students to take ACT/SAT tests. Students will be required to earn ACT scores of at least 17 in each category, or SAT scores of at least 920, with a minimum of 450 in Evidence-Based Reading and Writing and 470 in Math. Students must have their score sheet from ACT/SAT reflecting their eligible scores by the application deadline.
- Financial need is a component of our selection process. Students will again be required to complete the FAFSA as the first step in determining their eligibility to apply for the Daniels Scholarship Program. Students do not necessarily need to be Pell eligible, but they must demonstrate financial need.
- Our selection process entails selecting an equal number of young men and women from designated regions within our four states, meaning that students are only competing against students of the same gender from within their region. In recent years, we have received significantly more applications from females than from males. We hope that you will strongly encourage your young men to apply for our scholarship.
The Daniel’s Fund Program is more than a scholarship. View this 21 minute recorded video presentation to see detailed information about the application process, and information about what kind of student they are looking for is available here.
The Publicity.ai SEO & Content Marketing Scholarship – A $1,000 Scholarship for Emerging Marketing Geniuses
The Publicity.ai SEO & Content Marketing Scholarship is a highly competitive award for high school and college students interested in SEO and content marketing. Students applying must submit a brief essay explaining the best use of content marketing in 5 paragraphs or less, you should share what you saw, how it made you feel, the call-to-action, and ultimately explain why a certain marketing campaign was the best use of content marketing that you have ever seen for the purposes of achieving business goals (typically increasing revenue and profits).
Studying in the fields of Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Communications, or IT are recommended but not required. Being passionate about appreciating great marketing is an absolute must. We’re always excited to see what the next generation of marketing leaders thinks is great content!
Deadline: December 15th of each year.
Lead Roster B2B Sales & Marketing Scholarship is valued at $1,000 and is for high school and college students interested in sales & marketing. Students are judged by your ability to market and sell your own ideas! Students applying must submit the URL of a video they’ve uploaded to YouTube where you explain, present, convince, inspire, entertain, market and/or sell us your reason why you deserve to win this scholarship. The video can be anything that you feel will compel us to choose your entry as long as it has “Lead Roster Scholarship” in the title and is publicly view-able.
https://www.leadroster.com/?scholarshipDeadline: December 2018.
PhentermineClinics Health $1,000 Scholarship – Minimum Eligibility Requirements: You are currently enrolled in a college, university, high school or trade school. The content you submit in your application must be unique and must offer value to the reader. Creative, high-quality submissions have a higher chance of winning. One winner will be selected by January 15th. Application Deadline: December 31st, 2018
Further Reading: To learn more, please continue reading or visit our official scholarship page: https://phentermineclinics.