PCCR Online Scheduler
Junior Plan for College and Career Readiness (PCCR)
Junior PCCR’s appointments are now available!
Below is a list of counselors and the alphabet each works with based on students last name.
The counselor will be automatically identified when you schedule your appointment through the Online Scheduler.
Stacee Worthen A-Br
Wendy Brown Bu-Do
Debi Lewis Dr-Ha
Norm Coughran He-La
Derek Bennett Le-M
Kim Walters N-Rh
Chad Wilkes Ri-St
Dr. Theresa Benner Su-Z
*** If you have made an official counselor change please contact the counseling secretary to schedule an appointment.
Haga clic aquí para instrucciones en español- Online Scheduler Parent Instructions Espanol 2015
Parents, use the link above and follow the instructions below to schedule appointments with your students counselor.
Step-By-Step Parent/Guardian Instructions
- From the Online Scheduler Home Page
- Choose Copper Hills High (PCCR) from the drop down list and click “GO”
- Enter the school password chhs
- Enter your student’s “Student ID”. If you do not know their Student ID, use the LOOK-UP STUDENT ID button to access the system.
- Verify the student’s birth date
- Check the box next to the name of the counselor assigned to your student.
- If you have more than one student in the school you can see all of your students’ counselors schedules at one time by answering YES to this question “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
- You will then see the available time slots for the counselor you selected.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address(recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. (Your email address is kept private.)
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and PRINT your schedule.
- Write down the confirmation number. You will need this number if you need to change or cancel your appointment.