Register For A Course
What Is Registration?
Registration is the process of choosing and signing up for classes and must be done each semester for each class through your college/university account.
- Because this is concurrent enrollment and you are getting both high school and college credit you will need to register in two places;
- At CHHS typically done through arena scheduling
- At your college/university student portal account is done during the first week of classes at CHHS.
University of Utah
Utah State University
Weber State University
- Registration should be done within the first week of class.
- As part of the registration process, it is your responsibility to follow instructions carefully. Meet all deadlines and double-check with both the high school and the college. Failure to do so will result in your not earning college credit for the class.
If You Run Into Problems:
Problems are not uncommon during registration. If any of the following apply you will not be able to register until the issue has been resolved:
- Required test scores or pre-requisites are not in the SLCC system.
- you owe money to SLCC
- you have a campus restriction.
- you did not take a CE course for a year or a semester.
When you encounter these problems reach out to the Career Center, inside the Counseling Center. We will work with the college/university to help you resolve the issue.