Register for Utah State University Classes
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES
To register for classes, you must know your Utah State A # and password. An email will have been sent to the email address you provided with your admission application with your A#. You created your password. If you do not remember either of these, click here and follow the instructions provided.
- Go to https://concurrent.usu.edu/
- Click on Step 3: Registration
- Answer the questions in the popup boxes
- You will now be sent to a USU login page where you will be asked to log in with the student’s A-Number and password that you created previously.
- After logging in you will be asked to select the student’s high school and semester/term. (If you did not wait at least 15 minutes after creating your password you may not be able to log in.)
- Follow the instructions on the screen
If You Run Into Problems:
Problems are not uncommon during registration. When you encounter these problems reach out to the Career Center, inside the counseling center. We will work with the Snow College CE office to help you resolve the issue.