Snow College Apply for Admissions
HOW TO APPLY TO AND SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT
Students must be admitted to Snow College in order to take their concurrent enrollment classes. If a student has never taken concurrent classes at Snow College the following steps must be taken to complete the on-line application and pay the one-time $30.00 application fee. This should be done as soon as possible.
Please note: There is a $5.00 per credit hour tuition fee that will be assessed at the time of registration for courses.
To apply, you will need:
- School State ID (SSID) This is found in Skyward under ‘Student Information’ on the Student’s account only, not parents. It is a 7 digit number) – This is NOT your student ID Number)
- Debit/Credit Card to pay the $30 Admission Fee.
- Use the website: https://apply.snow.edu/
- Select Concurrent Enrollment as your application type
- Select the term you plan to begin taking classes
- Enter the required information
- If it asks for your State Student Identification (SSID), it is found on the profile page of your Skyward account.
- You will need to pay the $30.00 admissions fee at this time
Step 2-Obtain your Badger ID
- Go to www.snow.edu
- Select Academics right about the pictures
- Select BadgerWeb Log In
- Select Snow Username and Badger ID Lookup
- Enter the required information.
- Click on Submit to obtain your Badger ID