Transferring Credits



You will need to request that your college/university transcript(s) be sent to the school of your choice.  Please remember colleges/universities charge for each transcript.  It can be up to $20 per transcript request, depending on the institution.  

Please wait until you have finished all your Concurrent Enrollment Courses at each institution before you request your transcripts to be sent.  Click on the college/university below to get to their official transcripts request site:


Salt Lake Community College

Snow College

University of Utah

Utah State University

Utah Valley University

Weber State University