Utah State University Apply for Admissions
HOW TO APPLY TO AND SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT
Students must be admitted to Utah State University in order to take their concurrent enrollment classes. If a student has never taken concurrent classes at Utah State University the following steps must be taken to complete the on-line application and pay the one-time $50.00 application fee. This should be done as soon as possible.
Please note: There is a $5.00 per credit hour tuition fee that will be assessed at the time of registration for courses.
To apply, you will need:
- School State ID (SSID) This is found in Skyward under ‘Student Information’ on the Student’s account only, not parents. It is a 7 digit number) – This is NOT your student ID Number)
- Debit/Credit Card to pay the $50 Admission Fee.
- Use the website: https://concurrent.usu.edu/
- Select Concurrent Enrollment as your application type
- Select the term you plan to begin taking classes
- Enter the required information
- If it asks for your State Student Identification (SSID), it is found on the profile page of your Skyward account.
- You will need to pay the $50.00 admissions fee at this time
Step 2-Obtain your Aggie ID and Create Password
- Your A numbers should be emailed within 3 days after you pay the $50 application fee.
- Go to https://concurrent.usu.edu/
- Click on Create Password