Weber State University Apply for Admissions
HOW TO APPLY TO AND SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT
Students must be admitted to Weber State University in order to take their concurrent enrollment classes. If a student has never taken concurrent classes at Weber State the following steps must be taken to complete the on-line application and pay the one-time $30.00 application fee. This should be done as soon as possible.
Please note: There is a $5.00 per credit hour tuition fee that will be assessed at the time of registration for courses.
To apply, you will need:
- School State ID (SSID) This is found in Skyward under ‘Student Information’ on the Student’s account only, not parents. It is a 7 digit number) – This is NOT your student ID Number)
- Debit/Credit Card to pay the $30 Admission Fee.
Step 1 -Apply for Weber State Admission.
Use the Weber State Concurrent Enrollment website: https://continue.weber.edu/concurrentenrollment/
- Step 1 – Apply at Weber – Click on Apply here
- Create a login ID; Create a PIN
- Select an Application Type – Concurrent Enrollment
- Apply for Admission – Complete EVERY form
- Click on Complete Application
- You will need to have your State Student Identification (SSID). This is found on the profile page of your Skyward account.
- You will need to pay the $30.00 admissions fee at this time.
Step 2-Sign up for a Wildcat Username and Password.
This is available 48 hours after paying the admissions fee to Weber State
- Click on Username and Password
- Enter your birthday and social security number in the format shown
- Click Continue
- Your username and temporary password will appear. Write down your username so you don’t forget it. Highlight and copy the password.
- Click Continue. You will be taken to the Password Self Service page https://wildcatid.weber.edu
- Enter your Wildcat Username and paste the temporary password.
- Click on “Login” button
- Change your password. Make sure to write it down so you don’t forget!