Utah Higher Education DayUHED Website
This event is provided for students to virtually tour Utah colleges and universities. Students will have access to this website from January 11-March 18, 2021.
- What is UHED? In past years UHED was an event held during the day at the school; juniors were able to hear a general welcome and financial aid session and then they selected three colleges to hear from representatives who spoke about admission and scholarship deadlines, general school information, and answered questions. This year, due to travel restrictions, this event will be virtual.
- How do I participate? Students will register at the UHED site and have access to information from all Utah colleges. (website will be available soon)
- When can I participate? The website is available from January 11 until the summer. Live chats with representatives will be available January 11- March 18 from 8 am to 2 pm M-F.
- Who can participate? Although it is primarily for juniors to help narrow down school choices for applications in the fall, seniors, sophomores and parents are also invited to register and participate.
- What resources will be available? Live chats with representatives, videos, deadlines, and many other resources.
If you have a question about UHED, please contact Alicia Summers at firstname.lastname@example.org.