Drop SLCC Classes
HOW TO DROP YOUR CLASSES BY THE DROP DEADLINE
To register for classes, you must know your MySLCC username and password. Your username was given to you when you created to set up your MySLCC Account. If you do not remember either of these, click here and follow the instructions provided.
How to Access Registration:
- Log onto your MySLCC Account
- Click on the “Registration” tab
- Click on “Register for Classes”
- Select “Add/Drop Classes” (you will do this at least twice)
- Select the correct term (you will do this at least twice)
- Find the class you would like to drop in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the down arrow next to “web register”
- Select “Drop”
- Click on “Submit” in the lower right-hand corner of the screen
- Make sure the course says “Dropped”
If You Run Into Problems:
Problems are not uncommon during dropping. When you encounter these problems reach out to the Career Center, inside the counseling center. We will work with the SLCC CE office to help you resolve the issue.