Register for SLCC Classes
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES
To register for classes, you must know your MySLCC username and password. Your username was given to you when you created to set up your MySLCC Account. If you do not remember either of these, click here and follow the instructions provided.
How to Access Registration:
- Log onto your MySLCC Account
- Click on the “Registration” tab
- Click on “Register for Classes”
- Select “Add/Drop Classes” (you will do this at least twice)
- Select the correct term (you will do this at least twice)
- Click on the “Enter CRN” tab
- Enter the CRN your teacher gave you.
- Click on “Add To Summary”
- Click on “Submit” in the lower right-hand corner of the screen
- Make sure the course says “Web Registered”
See the Register for Classes tutorial for step-by-step instructions on how to register if you need more help.
If You Run Into Problems:
Problems are not uncommon during registration. If any of the following apply to you, you will not be able to register until the issue has been resolved:
- required test scores or prerequisites are not in the SLCC system.
- you owe money to SLCC.
- you have a campus restriction.
- you did not take a CE course for a year or a semester.
When you encounter these problems reach out to the Career Center, inside the counseling center. We will work with the SLCC CE office to help you resolve the issue.