Register for University of Utah Classes
HOW TO REGISTER FOR U OF U BRIDGE CLASS (FRENCH IMMERSION)
NOTE: Your AP Language test score MUST be on file at the University of Utah. Students have the responsibility to request that their AP test score is sent to U of U.
COURSE REGISTRATION & PAYMENT You are not registered for the 2019-20 Bridge Course until you complete both the University of Utah enrollment and Course Registration/Payment Steps.
- Go back to the Bridge Program Enrollment/Registration site: University of Utah Bridge Program
- CLICK on “STEP 2: Course Registration & Payment”
- CLICK on your high school
- CLICK on your LANGUAGE/COURSE
- PAY your $15 tuition for 3 college credits ($5/credit)
Check your email! You will receive a confirmation email once you have successfully completed your Course Registration & Payment.
If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your “junk” mail folder. If you still do not see it, contact L2TReC at: L2TReC@utah.edu
If you enroll and register for a Bridge course and do not meet the prerequisite AP requirement as a New Bridge Student, you will be dropped from the course.