University of Utah Apply for Admissions
HOW TO APPLY TO UNIVERSITY OF UTAH (French Immersion)
STEP 1: U OF U ENROLLMENT
- Complete all required fields for University of Utah Enrollment.
- After you complete the University of Utah Enrollment, you will be directed to the Utah State Higher Education (USHE) Enrollment.
- View the 9-min. Video: The Concurrent Enrollment Participation Overview Video.
- Complete the USHE Enrollment Form
STEP 2: COURSE ENROLLMENT AND PAYMENT
You are not registered for the 2020-21 Bridge Course until you complete both the University of Utah enrollment and Course Registration/Payment Steps.
- Go back to the Bridge Program Enrollment/Registration site: https://l2trec.utah.edu/bridge-program/uuregistration2019/index.php.
- CLICK on “STEP 2: Course Registration & Payment”
- CLICK on your high school
- CLICK on your LANGUAGE/COURSE
- PAY your $15 tuition for 3 college credits
- Check your email! You will receive a confirmation email once you have successfully completed your Course Registration & Payment. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your “junk” mail folder. If you still do not see it, contact L2TReC at L2TReC@utah.edu
- If you enroll and register for a Bridge course and do not meet the prerequisite AP requirement as a New Bridge Student, you will be dropped from the course.